All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'It would be disingenuous to the animal t to make the most of the whole beast; there is a set of delights, textural and flavoursome, which lie beyond the fillet.' Thus Fergus Henderson set out his stall when in 1994 he opened St. John, w one of the world's most admired restaurants. With a combination of sophistication and peasant thriftiness, his two Nose to Tail books have gained cult status in the world of cookbooks. Now they have been joined together inThe Complete Nose to Tail, a compendious volume with additional recipes and more photography from the brilliant Jason Lowe. This collection of recipes includes traditional favourites like Eccles cakes, devilled kidneys, and seed cake with a glass of Madeira, as well as many St. John classics for more adventurous gastromes - roast bone marrow and parsley salad, deep-fried tripe and pot-roast half pig's head to name but a few. With a dozen new recipes on top of 250 existing ones, exceptional production values and more than 100 beautiful, witty photographs, The Complete Nose to Tail is t only comprehensive but completely irresistible.
- Author BiographyFergus Henderson trained as an architect before becoming a chef. He opened the French House Dining Room in 1992 before two years later starting St. John, which is on the S. Pellegrino World's 50 Best Restaurants list. Fergus continues to develop projects in the principle of Nose to Tail eating.
- Author(s)Fergus Henderson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight2092 g
- Width205 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine40 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.