All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll the Paleo Slow Cooker Benefits in Half the Time Favored by home chefs for years, the slow cooker remains a kitchen staple in many homes today-with good reason! Its flexible timing, easy cleanup, and bulk cooking capabilities offer practical solutions to everyday culinary conundrums. Combine these benefits with the healthy principles of a Paleo diet and tasty recipes designed by a top cookbook author, and you have The Complete Paleo Slow Cooker. The Paleo slow cooker recipes in this book offer fresh, creative Paleo slow cooker meals that retain the tenderness and richness of your ingredients-all while yielding leftovers for days to come! The Complete Paleo Slow Cooker offers more than 150 recipes, bringing the slow cooker back to its simple roots while making it more convenient than ever to eat Paleo whenever you choose! Recipes in The Complete Paleo Slow Cooker ...
- Require less than 20 minutes of active prep time
- Use easy-to-find Paleo slow cooker ingredients-many of which you may already have
- Apply the set and forget principle-prepare your Paleo slow cooker meal and it's ready 8 to 10 hours later (Bonus: avoid those pesky slow cooking surprises with special labeling for additional prep time)
- Indicate Lower Sodium (for recipes containing less than 300mg of sodium per serving) or Super Quick Prep (for recipes that require 10 minutes or less of active prep time)
- Author BiographyKAREN FRAZIER is a Seattle-based writer who specializes in health, wellness, and nutrition-based restrictive diets. She is the author of the best-selling cookbook The Hashimoto's Cookbook and Action Plan and DASH Done Slow: The DASH Diet Slow Cooker Cookbook, among others. Karen serves as Health Editor at LoveToKnow.com. Learn more at karenfrazier.com.
- Author(s)Karen Frazier
- PublisherRockridge Press
- Date of Publication19/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRockridge Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.