All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Complete Peanuts 1965-66: We are w in the mid-1960s, one of Schulz's peak periods of creativity (and one third of the way through the strip's life!). Sopy has become the strip's dominant personality, and this volume marks two milestones for the character: the first of many dogfights with the nefarious Red Baron, and the launch of his writing career ( It was a dark and stormy night... ). Two new characters-the first two from outside the strip's regular little neighborhood-make their bows. Roy (who befriends Charlie Brown and then Linus at summer camp) won't have a lasting impact, but upon his return from camp he regales a friend of his with tales of the strange kids he met, and she has to go check them out for herself. Her name? Peppermint Patty. The Complete Peanuts 1965-66 features a new introduction by Hal Hartley, writer/director of acclaimed independent films Trust, Henry Fool, Kimo, Simple Men, The Unbelievable Truth, and Fay Grim.
- Author BiographyCharles M. Schulz was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota in 1922 and grew up in Saint Paul. He gained a reputation worldwide as a cartoonist for his work on Peanuts. He died in 2000.
- Author(s)Charles M. Schulz
- PublisherCanongate Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2010
- SubjectCartoons & Comic Strips
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanongate Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight900 g
- Width220 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Introduction byHal Hartley
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.34
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.