Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 15 Dec
- AU $33.74Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive reference explores the various types of beadwork, including beading on fabric, fringing, bead weavings, bead embroidery, and beaded jewelry. With easy-to-follow organization, this guide provides step-by-step directions and 500 full color photos for clear understanding. Basic projects provide opportunities for crafters to try the techniques, and galleries of unique beaded designs and creations by various bead artists offer beautiful examples and inspiration. It's the only book you need to get started on beadwork. Begin your beading adventure today with The Complete Photo Guide to Beading!
- Author BiographyTraveling widely to teach, lecture and research beadwork for nearly 20 years, Robin Atkins (Friday Harbor, WA) is a nationally known bead artist. She has authored several beading books as well as numerous magazine articles. Robin enjoys all types of beading.
- Author(s)Robin Atkins
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication09/11/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBeverly
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Publishing International, US
- Content Note500 colour illustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.