Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.78Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis richly illustrated how-to book is a comprehensive reference for various felting techniques, including needle felting, wet felting, felt inlay, and nuno felting. With these easy-to-follow, step-by-step directions and hundreds of full-color photos, you'll be able to explore these easy projects that provide fun opportunities for you to try the techniques. Galleries of unique felted designs and creations by renowned fabric artists act as beautiful examples and inspiration to pursue the hobby yourself.
- Author BiographyRuth Lane has been a member of the Felting Forum for four-and-a-half years and a moderator for three years. A longtime supporter of fine crafts, Ruth co-owns a fine craft gallery, The Purple Pomegranate, which represents more than 180 American artists whose work includes jewelry, ceramics, metal work, mixed media, woodworking, glass art, fiber art, prints, and paintings. Ruth has taught numerous aspects of felt making, including basic wet felting, nuno felting, making 3D felt objects using a resist, the use of a power sander in felting, and dyeing of wool and other fibers for use in felting.
- Author(s)Dr. Ruth Lane
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication20/07/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBeverly
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Publishing International, US
- Content Note500 colour illustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width210 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- pjay199913 Oct, 2016by
Anybody wanting to learn Felting, then this book is for you. Very comprehensive and detailed instructions. Easy to understand and with step by step photos for guides. Very good tips for the advanced student as well. Highly Recommend this book.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- nannychris09105...08 Sep, 2014by
I read from this book every day, and sometimes several times a day!
As a beginner to felting, I thought that I would need some type of reference so that I would not be calling my teacher when I couldn't remember what came next. I looked at books on ebay, and read what was available.I chose "The Complete Photo Guide to Felting" by Ruth Lane as it seemed to be most comprehensive. My teacher, when I showed her, said it is one of the best! I find it very easy to follow and understand, and it has confirmed my opinion that I am not interested in needle felting (my personal opinion, only), but can't get enough of wet felting and nuno felting. I can find nothing to dislike about this book, and if my copy was lost, I would most certainly replace it. It has become invaluable to me.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $32.53Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $11.32Trending at AU $14.53