All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book the author has created a quick and easy-to-use reference guide for choosing plant material for landscape designs. This reference manual includes comprehensive lists with search criteria for each of the major plant groups, including trees, shrubs, ground covers, perennials, vines, grasses, and ferns. These plant groups contain hundreds of specific species, varieties, and cultivars that are readily available in the marketplace from the major production nurseries. Landscape architects, designers, contractors, or anyone who designs with plants can easily choose plants that will work on their site. The book is technical eugh for the professional, yet simple eugh to be used by the layperson. Both botanical and common names are used and an extensive amount of cultural and environmental information is presented.
- Author BiographyMarc C. Stoecklein, has a degree in horticulture and nursery management and 30 years of practical working knowledge in the nursery/landscape industry. He has owned a landscape design company and nursery for 20 years and is an avid propagator and horticultural consultant.
- Author(s)Marc C. Stoecklein
- PublisherPurdue University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- Place of PublicationWest Lafayette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPurdue University Press
- Weight2095 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.