Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
About this product
- DescriptionEating a healthy diet while expecting is among the most important things you can do for the present and future health and well-being of your child. The All-New Complete Pregnancy Cookbook makes this simple to achieve and helps pregnant women get the nutritional boost they need without a lot of fuss and bother. Now this completely revised edition includes a host of new and flavourful recipes, the latest nutirional advice and recommendations, and, of course - great-tasting food.
- Author BiographyFiona Wilcock, MSc, PGCE, BA, RPHNutr, has, as a freelance nutrition consultant, written widely on diet in pregnancy, infancy and the early years. Fiona has worked with the British Nutrition Foundation as a nutrition scientist. She has been nutrition expert for Mother & Baby magazine for several years and has provided nutrition consultancy for the UK's Health Education Authority and Marks & Spencer.
- Author(s)Fiona Wilcock
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/05/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Weight778 g
- Width219 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.