All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionCase History of Schreber, Papers on Technique and Other Works (1911 - 1913). This collection of twenty-four volumes is the first full paperback publication of the standard edition of The Complete Psychological Works of Sigmund Freud in English. Includes: Psycho-Analytic Notes on an Autobiographical Account of a Case of Paraia (1911). Papers on Technique (1911-1915). Dreams in Folklore (1911). On Psycho-Analysis (1911). Formulations on the Two Principles of Mental Functioning (1911). Types of Onset Neurosis (1912). Contributions to a Discussion on Masturbation (1912). A Note on the Unconscious in Psycho-Analysis (1912).An Evidential Dream (1913). The Occurrence in Dreams of Material from Fairy Tales (1913). The Theme of the Three Caskets (1913). Two Lies Told by Children (1913). The Disposition to Obsessional Neurosis (1913). Introuduction to Pfister's The Psycho-Analytic Method (1913). Preface to Bourke's Scatalogical Rites of All Nations (1913). Shorter Writings (1911-1913).
- Author BiographySigmund Freud (1856-1939) was born in Moravia. Between the ages of four and eighty-two his home was in Vienna. In 1938 Hitler's invasion of Austria forced him to seek asylum in London, where he died in the following year. His career began with several years of brilliant work on the anatomy and physiology of the nervous system. He was almost thirty when, after a period of study under Charcot in Paris, his interests first turned to psychology, and another ten years of clinical work in Vienna (at first in collaboration with Breuer, an older colleague) saw the birth of his creation, psychoanalysis. Freud's life was uneventful, but his ideas have shaped not only many specialist disciplines, but the whole intellectual climate of the twentieth century.
- Author(s)Sigmund Freud
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication20/09/2001
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight361 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byJames Strachey
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.