All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTactics. Rules. Strategies. Styles. Stats. Facts.The latest installment in the international bestselling Show Me How series, The Complete Quick-Look Guide to the Game of SOCCER is an engaging, quick-look reference guide to mastering the sport. Whether you re a youngster just learning to play, a seasoned veteran looking for some new tirkcs, a coach, or a big fan this is a must-have book. The Complete Quick-Look Guide to the Game of SOCCER is a foolproof guide to all things soccer. Whether you want to learn more about the sport, learn new skills and tricks, or become a stat-master you can find it all in these pages. Organizations and Competitions FIFA to UEFA, Champions to MLS, La Liga to Premier, World Cup to Olympics find all the need to kw information here. Rules Find a complete rulebook for every age group, and the basic do s and don ts for those really technical rules. Techniques and Tactics From slick tricks to burn a defender like the Cruyff turn orzidane roulette, to airborne efforts of the bicycle kick find easy-to-follow instructions as to master these highlight-reel-worthy yet practical game moves. Don t miss the special chapter on goalkeeping. Stats Who are the 10 best players to ever play the game? What were the most costly transfers?Find the answers and so much more in the fact-packed section. Due to its combination of soccer kwledge, skills, strategies and general information The Complete Quick-Look Guide to the Game of SOCCER is unique to other soccer books on the market.
- Author BiographyGabriela Scolik is the author of former Show Me How style titles Eat! And Bake!
- Author(s)Show Me How
- PublisherWeldon Owen
- Date of Publication03/08/2016
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationMcMahons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWeldon Owen
- Weight907 g
- Width228 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.