All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSayings and aphorism of Inayat Khan. Flashes of inspiration contemplate daily life and divine consciousness.
- Author BiographyHazrat Inayat Kahn, founder of the Sufi order in the West, was born in India in 1882. A master of classical Indian music by the age of twenty, he relinquished a brilliant career to devote himself to the spiritual path. In 1920, acting upon the guidance of his teacher, he became one of the first teachers of the Sufi tradition in the West. For a decade and a half he travelled throughout Europe and the US giving lectures and guiding an ever-growing group of seekers. In 1926, he returned to India where he died the following year.
- Author(s)Hazrat Inayat Khan
- PublisherOmega Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNew Lebanon, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOmega Publications,U.S.
- Weight441 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.