All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScottish velist, poet, and essayist Robert Louis Stevenson (1850--1894) was a writer of power and originality, who penned such classics as Treasure Island, Kidnapped, and The Weir of Hermiston. The editor has collected in convenient form Stevenson's short fiction, including the complete New Arabian Nights and The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, as well as ghost stories, medieval romances, farces, horror stories, and the South Sea Tales. This volume amply illustrates Stephenson's wide range and enduring appeal.
- Author BiographyCharles Neider is a noted literary critic, editor, and novelist. His many books as editor include Washington Irving's George Washington: A Biography, The Complete Humorous Sketches and Tales of Mark Twain, The Great West: A Treasury of Firsthand Accountsand The Complete Short Stories of Robert Louis Stevenson.The Complete Essays of Mark Twain, The Autobiography of Mark Twain. He lives in Princeton, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Charles Neider,Robert Louis Stevenson
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication01/08/1998
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.