Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.47Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by nguyen-discs-books-saver
- Est. delivery by 12 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSleep, or rather the lack of it, is the issue of paramount concern to the overwhelming majority of new parents. Getting eugh sleep is vital for the health of a growing baby or toddler, and the sanity of mums and dads. Yet striking the right balance between their differing needs can be hard to achieve. Once sleep problems set in, they can fast demoralise and exhaust parents, undermining confidence in their ability to cope. Gina Ford has come to the rescue with her answer: the key to a good night's sleep for the whole family lies in teaching parents to understand the changing sleep needs of their growing baby. This book informs and reassures parents, dispelling many common myths and anxieties and offering practical solutions that work. By creating a structure of regular feeding, sleeping and playing times, Gina explains how parents can help their baby to find a rhythm that will be comfortable for all concerned. Whether parents want to establish good sleeping habits from the start, or find they need to cure sleep problems and get their child back on track, Gina has the answers.
- Author BiographyGina Ford is Britain's bestselling childcare author whose first publication The Contented Little Baby has sold over a million copies and keeps going! With over thirty years hands-on experience as a maternity nurse, her advice and methods have been a godsend to tired, stressed parents throughout the world and have helped a generation of children go to bed on time and sleep calmly through the night. She runs a hugely popular website: www.contentedbaby.com and has published over twenty parenting books.
- Author(s)Gina Ford
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication06/04/2006
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight208 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- bellamburu10 Aug, 2014by
I bought this book to help get my daughter on a good routine, and it served it's purpose however the contented little baby book gives more direction.
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.