All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the true taste of Spain in over 150 fabulous recipes shown step-by-step in over 700 vibrant photographs. This title offers everything you need to kw about Spanish ingredients, cooking equipment and special cooking techniques. It features over 700 photographs, including - step-by step instructions and a picture of every delicious finished dish. Chapters are devoted to tapas, soup and eggs, rice and pasta, vegetables and salads, fish and shellfish, poultry and game birds, meat and game, and desserts and baking. Bring the rich, robust tastes of the Spanish culinary tradition to your kitchen with simple-to-follow advice and easy-to-find ingredients. Recreate authentic Spanish dishes with fabulous recipes such as Patatas Bravas, Salt Cod Fritters with Allioli, and Galician Apple-stuffed Crepes. Spain is a country rich in history, culture and diversity, with a fascinating cuisine that shows influences from all over the world. This glorious book first takes you through the culinary history of Spain, then offers a photographic guide to the essential Spanish ingredients, from fantastic cheeses and hams to olive oils and shellfish. There are then over 150 magnificent step-by-step recipes to try, with chapters devoted to tapas, soup, eggs, rice and pasta, vegetables and salads, fish and shellfish, poultry, meat and game, and desserts and baking. You will be spoilt for choice with classics such as Potato Tortilla, Paella Valencia and Basque Tart with Apple.
- Author BiographyPepita Aris is a leading authority on Spanish food and cooking and has written many books on the subject. Pepita writes for a number of magazines and newspapers and is the founder editor of Taste magazine. She has appeared on both radio and television to promote Spanish food and give cooking demonstations. Her published works include: Recipes From A Spanish Village (Conran Octopus) and Master Chefs of Europe (Van Nostrand Reinhold).
- Author(s)Pepita Aris
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 700 photographs
- Weight1256 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.