All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive guide that explains effective approaches and presentations for steelhead and gives suggestions for fly patterns that will attract the most fish. It provides an in-depth look at steelhead behaviour and carefully outlines techniques commonly used by fly-fishing guides. Larison presents a different way of approaching the river, a methodology that is more aptly suited to the habits and habitat of modern steelhead.
- Author BiographyJohn Larison was born and raised in the heart of Oregon's steelhead country. A former guide and fly-fishing instructor, his writing has appeared in Gray's Sporting Journal, Fly Rod and Reel, American Angler, Fly Fishing and Tying Journal, Salmon and Steelhead Journal, and Fly Fisherman--where he serves as the Northwest Field Editor. He lives with his wife, Ellie Rose, in the Willamette Valley.
- Author(s)John Larison
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note292 colour photos & 36 b/w illus
- Weight1256 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.