All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from the bestselling Complete Step-by-Step Family Cookbook, this is the ultimate recipe collection for fans of Italian cooking - including pastas, pizzas, risottos and all manner of classic savoury and sweet dishes. A useful preliminary section on Italian Cooking includes information on essential fresh ingredients, dry ingredients, how to make your own pasta and pasta varieties. Try your hand at recipes from a selection of categories covering soups and starters, fish and shellfish, meat, poultry, vegetables, entertaining and desserts. There are also handy health ratings for each recipe to help you maintain a balanced diet. From Classic Minestrone and Antipasti with Focaccia, via Spaghetti alle Vongole and Lamb Ragu, to Quattro Formaggi Pizza and Tiramisu, you will conjure up sunny Italian climes in your kitchen in the blink of an eye.
- Author BiographyGina Steer is a cookery editor, writer and broadcaster of many years' experience. She has written and contributed to a wide range of cookbooks and publications for many different publishers, including the Simple Cookery, Let's Cook and Quick and Simple cookery series for Flame Tree.
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note900 colour illustrations
- Width215 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.