All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe myriad worlds and universes King has created are, in reality, one world, one universe. Here is the guide to that universe. The Complete Stephen King Universe is the only definitive reference work that examines all of Stephen King's vels, short stories, motion pictures, miniseries, and teleplays, and deciphers the threads that exist in all of his work. This ultimate resource includes in-depth story analyses, character breakdowns, little-kwn facts, and startling revelations on how the plots, themes, characters, and conflicts intertwine. After discovering The Complete Stephen King Universe, you will never read Stephen King the same way again.
- Author BiographyStanley Wiater has been interviewing and writing about Stephen King for more than two decades. The award-winning author or editor of ten books, he is the writer and host of the television series Dark Dreamers. Christopher Golden is the award-winning author of many bestselling books including Waking Nightmares, Of Saints and Shadows, Of Masques and Martyrs, and The Myth Hunters. He has also written books for teens and young adults, including Soulless and Poison Ink, and he is the editor of The New Dead: A Zombie Anthology, published by St. Martin's Press. His novels have been published in fourteen languages. Golden was born and raised in Massachusetts, where he continues to live with his family.Hank Wagner is a respected critic and journalist. Among the many publications in which his work regularly appears are Cemetery Dance and Mystery Scene.
- Author(s)Christopher Golden,Hank Wagner,Stanley Wiater
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width152 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.