All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionEighty-five stories by one of Canada s greatest writers are collected in this four-volume anthology. Several pieces of Morley Callaghan s short fiction are collected here for the first time, while some which have been out of print for decades are w made available. Each volume contains a section providing the year of publication for each story, a question-and-answer section, and comprehensive editorial tes. As a whole, this series is essential reading for understanding the growth and importance of Canadian literature.
- Author BiographyMorley Callaghan was a novelist and short story writer. He is the author of numerous books, including A Literary Life, The New Yorker Stories, Such Is My Beloved, and That Summer in Paris. He is the recipient of the Governor General s Award and was made a Companion of the Order of Canada. Andre Alexis is the host of the CBC Radio show Skylarking and is a contributing editor at This Magazine. He is the author of Asylum, Childhood, and Despair and Other Stories of Ottawa and is the recipient of the Commonwealth Prize, the Books in Canada First Novel Award, the Trillium Book Award, and the Giller Prize. He lives in Toronto.
- Author(s)Morley Callaghan
- PublisherExile Editions
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Series TitleExile Classics
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationToronto, ON
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintExile Editions
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Introduction byAndre Alexis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.