All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis illustrated manual introduces the principles and practice of Taiji Dao and provides illustrated discussions of the history of Chinese swords, with special emphasis on the history and features of the dao.
- Author BiographySince the 1990s, Zhang Yunhas taught martial arts classes throughout the United States and has conducted more than 50 seminars worldwide. He is the author of The Art of Chinese Swordsmanship: A Manual of Taiji Jian and the translator of Lu Shengli's Combat Techniques of Taiji, Xingyi, and Bagua. He lives in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Author(s)Zhang Yun
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Snake Books
- Content Note1000 black and white photos
- Weight1066 g
- Width203 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.