All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a lot of miss-information on the subject of the US tax laws regarding US citizens and other US taxpayers. This book is a complete guide to US tax laws relating to this issue. Included is a simplified overview, comprehensive details on the various issues, deductions, credits and income exclusions as it is related to US taxpayers living abroad. It is very important that expats understand that there is automatic deductions, credits or exclusions a US tax return MUST be filed and necessary auxiliary forms filled out properly to take advantage of these deductions, credits and exclusions. The fact that as an expat all the credits etc. may result in a zero tax being due but that is irrelevant, all world wide income MUST be reported and the proper forms filled out or you risk loosing those credits, and exclusions down the road should the IRS discover your income and file a return for you without any credits exclusions etc. This book will assist you keeping clear and out of trouble with the US Internal Revenue Service.
- Author BiographyDan has been preparing tax return for US Taxpayers and Expatriates since 1998 beginning with US military and Embassy mission personnel in Bangkok, Thailand. He has always loved math and took business accounting at City U. in Seattle Washington. Dan has been studying tax preparation and tax law ever since increasing his skill and knowledge of the tax preparation business accordingly, Dan is known in many circles around the globe as an Expatriate Tax Expert.
- Author(s)MR Dan E Gordon
- PublisherIchiban International Publishing
- Date of Publication16/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIchiban International Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.