All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the manual endorsed by professional guides, instructors, and recreational river runners everywhere. With comprehensive step-by-step coverage starting with the first run, it includes tips from top guides, outfitters, and instructors, plus the most complete guide to Class V rafting techniques ever assembled. This is the completely revised and updated successor to Bennett's best-selling manual, Rafting! .
- Author BiographyJeff Bennett has been running rivers in rafts, hardshell and inflatable kayaks, and canoes since the 1970s. A columnist and contributing photographer to Paddler and Snow Country magazines, his work has also appeared in Canoe & Kayak, Adventure West, and other publications. He is author or co-author of three classic river guides--Class Five Chronicles, A Guide to the Whitewater Rivers of Washington, and Soggy Sneakers Guide to Oregon Rivers--and has contributed tales of hairball whitewater descents to the wildly entertaining book, No Shit! There I Was. He is also author of The Complete Inflatable Kayaker and with Scott Downey, The Complete Snowboarder, both published by Ragged Mountain Press.
- Author(s)Jeff Bennett
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/1996
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRagged Mountain Press
- Content Notech.
- Weight349 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.