All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten around 500 BC, the Tao Teh Ching is one of the most frequently translated and most cherished works in the world. The Complete Works of Lao Tzu by Master Ni is a remarkable elucidation of the famed Tao Teh Ching. It is the only kwn written record of Lao Tzu's orally transmitted teaching, the Hua Hu Ching. As the only book of Lao Tzu written by a Taoist Master in the English language, it is little wonder it is one of our most popular books.
- Author BiographyRaised in a traditional Chinese family of healing and spirituality spanning an unbroken succession of 74 generations, author Hua-Ching Ni is a well-respected doctor of traditional Chinese medicine, a universal spiritual teacher, and author of over 50 books in English. His son and contributing author, Dr Maoshing Ni, is a highly regarded traditional Chinese medical physician in Los Angeles, and is a best-selling author as well. 'Dr Mao' and his brother Dr Daoshing Ni are the founders of the acclaimed Yo San University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Hua-Ching Ni,Lao zi
- PublisherSevenStar Communications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1993
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSevenStar Communications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.