Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis first volume of Rosa Luxemburg's Complete Works, entitled Ecomic Writings I, will contain some of Luxemburg's most important writings on the globalization of capital, wage labor, imperialism and pre-capitalist ecomic formations, most of which have never before appeared in English. In addition to including a new translation of her doctoral dissertation, The Industrial Development of Poland, it will include the first complete English translation of her Introduction to Political Ecomy, which explores (among other issues) the impact of capitalist commodity production and industrialization upon n-capitalist social strata in the developing world. The volume will also include ten recently discovered manuscripts, all of which will appear in English for the first time.
- Author BiographyRosa Luxemburg (1871-1919) was a Polish-born Jewish revolutionary and one of the greatest theoretical minds of the European socialist movement. An activist in Germany and Poland, the author of numerous classic works, she participated in the founding of the German Communist Party and the Spartacist insurrection in Berlin in 1919. She was assassinated in January of that year and has become a hero of socialist, communist and feminist movements around the world.
- Author(s)Peter Hudis,Rosa Luxemburg
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication18/11/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Weight989 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.