All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA global parliamentary assembly has the potential to restructure the geopolitical setup of the United Nations. The composition of the body therefore is of fundamental importance. This analysis explores in detail principles and different models. This thoughtful background paper, explaining options for who the members of the assembly might be, and how they might be chosen, is certain to be an invaluable resource for all of us concerned with democratizing the international system. - Andrew Strauss, Distinguished Professor of Law, Widener University School of Law
- Author(s)Andreas Bummel
- PublisherCommittee for a Democratic U.N.
- Date of Publication06/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCommittee for a Democratic U.N.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.