All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
About this product
The designer’s handbook to interior finishes.
A Comprehensive Guide for Selecting Interior Finishes, 1/e is a comprehensive look at common materials used in building construction and interiors. Students and accomplished designers will find it indispensable for researching and making finish material selections. Chapters explore the history and applications of finish materials in interior design and provide important technical reference for understanding building code and material installation and maintenance requirements. Numerous illustrations appeal to visual learners, while case studies in each chapter help readers make intelligent finish choices in a variety of realistic scenarios.
- Author Biography
Evelyn Everett Knowles earned a Bachelor of Interior Design and a Master of Architecture degrees from Kansas State University.
An NCIDQ certified interior designer since 1988, worked in interior design and architecture firms for ten years. She has taught interior design at Kansas State University, University of Illinois, University of Oklahoma, and Park University. Currently, teaching in Environmental Studies at the University of Northern Colorado.
Kay Miller Boehr earned a Masters of Architecture with an emphasis in Interior Architecture from Kansas State University.
After a twenty year career as an architect and interior designer, now teaches interior design at Park University.
- Author(s)Evelyn E. Knowles
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width229 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm