All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis dictionary is our attempt to provide a comprehensive volume for users of Signed English. It contains more than 3,100 sign words and 14 grammatical markers which, together with the manual alphabet, should meet most of the language needs of students from preschool through their adolescent years and beyond.
- Author BiographyHarry Bornstein is former director of the Gallaudet Signed English Project and is now a consultant in San Francisco, CA. Karen L. Saulnier is a former research associate at the Center for Studies in Education and Human Development at Gallaudet University in Washington, DC. Lillian B. Hamilton was a member of the Gallaudet Signed English Project.
- PublisherGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/04/1983
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Content Noteline drawings, index
- Weight1678 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byHarry Bornstein,etc.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.