All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
About this product
- DescriptionApplication is the process in which readers of literature focus on elements in a text and compare them with the outside world as they kw it - an operation with cognitive and emotional consequences. This book demonstrates how and why this simple yet neglected mechanism is of profound importance for the understanding of literary art and experience.
- Author BiographyANDERS PETTERSSON is Emeritus Professor of Swedish and Comparative Literature at Umea University, Sweden, and has published widely on fundamental literary theory and transcultural literary history. Among his monographs and edited collections are Verbal Art: A Philosophy of Literature and Literary Experience (2000) and Notions of Literature across Times and Cultures (2006; editor).
- Author(s)Anders Pettersson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.