All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWeyl combined function theory and geometry in this high-level landmark work, forming a new branch of mathematics and the basis of the modern approach to analysis, geometry, and topology.
- Author(s)Hermann Weyl
- Date of Publication02/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Translated byGerald R MacLane
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.