The Concerto: From its Origins to the Modern Era by Abraham Veinus (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by expressbooksaustralia
- Est. delivery by 2 Jan
- AU $13.52+ AU $6.00 postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first thorough English-language exploration of the concerto as a musical form, this is an oft-quoted, authoritative survey. Examining the social, ecomic, and personal factors that influenced the concerto's growth, the work also summarizes the contributions of theorists, composers, and musicians and defines the genre's terms and the changing nature.
- Author(s)Abraham Veinus
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/12/2012
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleDover Books on Music
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.