All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this definitive and popular guide, w in its fourth edition, industry expert Katharine Giovanni covers the basics of starting a new concierge, lifestyle management, errand service, or personal assistant company, from creating a business plan to handling the day-to-day logistics. This valuable resource indispensable for small boutique services to large corporations is packed will sales ideas, marketing tips, sage advice on topics such as insurance, and much more. Topics include why the concierge business is poised to explode in coming years, how to find a niche market, what services to offer, how to set fees, and how to sign top vendors and negotiate commissions from them.
- Author BiographyKatharine is a best-selling award-winning author, international speaker, and a world-renowned concierge and customer service trainer and consultant. She is also a thriving stage 3 breast cancer survivor and author of her best selling inspirational book Rainbows and Banana Peels.
- Author(s)Katharine C Giovanni
- PublisherNewroad Publishing
- Date of Publication03/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNewroad Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight395 g
- Width151 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement4th
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.