All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated with the latest human anatomy and biomechanics research, the third edition of this authoritative, best-selling book offers a comprehensive introduction to emerging explanations of new models of living motion and human architecture. Detailed, full-color anatomical drawings and clear, succinct text identify all the major muscles, showing the origin, insertion, action, and innervation of each muscle. Designed to make complex topics easily accessible to medical students and anyone interested in anatomy and movement, The Concise Book of Muscles is a quick, information-packed, and user-friendly guide to this rapidly-growing and important field.
- Author BiographyJohn Sharkey is a clinical anatomist and exercise physiologist of more than thirty years. He is director of Ireland's National Training Center, and the Irish College of Osteopathic Medicine. John is a member of the editorial team for the Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies, a reviewer for the International Journal of Osteopathic Medicine and the International Journal of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. An accepted and recognized authority and researcher in clinical anatomy, human movement and manual medicine, Sharkey is a popular international presenter and keynote speaker.
- Author(s)Chris Jarmey,John Sharkey
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.