Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionA handy reference for students of criminal justice and crimilogy, Dictionary of Crime and Justice takes a new approach to making everyday criminal justice terms accessible. The dictionary is unique because of its approach. Each term will contain the following: 1)A complete and current definition of the term 2)A discussion of common misconceptions or controversies surrounding the term 3)A cross-reference to other entries in the dictionary In addition, the volume will be set up alphabetically, to allow the reader to locate the terms quickly and effortlessly.
- Author BiographyMark S. Davis is an independent scholar whose work focuses on crime and justice. His scholarship has appeared in journals, such as Journal of Research and Adolescence, Social Psychiatry & Psychiatric Epidemiology, and Journal of Criminal Justice, among other journals. Dr. Davis earned his Ph.D. in sociology from Ohio State.
- Author(s)Mark S. Davis
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/08/2002
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight611 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.