All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver since she saved the spirit guardians of China by selling out to her worst enemy, Missy Masters -- a.k.a. the pulp hero Mr. Mystic -- has been laying low. But when knights serving the Conclave of Shadow steal secret techlogy from a museum exhibit on the Argent Aces, everyone looks to Mr. Mystic for help. If Missy doesn't want her masquerade blown, she'd better track down the thieves, and fast.But stolen tech turns out to be the least of her problems. Recent events have upset the balance of power in the Shadow Realms, removing the barriers that once held the raveus Voidlands in check. Their spread threatens destruction in the mortal realm as well...and only the Conclave stands ready to push them back.In a world of shadow, telling friends from enemies is easier said than done. But if she wants to save San Francisco, Missy will have to decide who to trust. Including her own instincts, which tell her that something is stalking her with murder in mind...
- Author BiographyALYC HELMS did her graduate work in anthropology and folklore, which makes her useless for just about anything except writing. She lives and writes in a dilapidated beach bungalow outside of San Francisco, near a horse trail, a troll bridge, and a raptor preserve. Her first novel, The Dragons of Heaven, was published in 2015.
- Author(s)Alyc Helms
- PublisherAngry Robot
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationBotley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAngry Robot
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $28.83New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.18
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $92.43
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.