All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the world's first - and only - supersonic passenger transport aircraft, the Anglo-Frnch Concorde has never been out of the news. From its maiden flight in 1969 until its retirement from airline service in 2003, Concorde's achievements have been perpetually in the superlativ - the fastest, highest, most luxurious, most expensive (to build as well as to fly in) - to name just a few. The sleek white bird set standards in aeronautical design and passenger service that remain unsurpassed to this day. Here is the incredible story of an icon of 20th century design techlogy.
- Author BiographyPeter March is an aviation author, photographer and journalist. He is the editor of the RAF and USAF yearbooks for the RAF Benevolent Fund/Royal International Air Tattoo, a regular contributor to Aircraft Illustrated Magazine, editor of Ian Allan's yearly abc Military Aircraft, and author of more than 50 books in his own right on aviation subjects. He lives in Bristol.
- Author(s)Peter R. March
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication17/03/2005
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note80 b&w illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width124 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.