All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionConfessions of a Flesh-Eater is the story of a grand passion - the story of man and meat, and the intimate relationship between them. That man is Orlando Crispe, universally acknowledged as one of the finest exponents in the world of classical and creative cuisine, and at present languishing in a Roman prison, charged with the murder of at least four people. The confessions of Orlando Crispe constitute a detailed and frank account of the love affair between a master and his medium. For Crispe, the consumption of flesh is essentially an act of love, a communion as intimate as the act of sex, and such intimacy inevitably achieves its own proper apotheosis between persons. The novel gives Orlando Crispe's classic menus and readers who wish to try them are advised that whenever human flesh is specified, animal flesh can be used instead - indeed it should be.
- Author(s)David Madsen
- PublisherDedalus Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/1997
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleOriginal Fiction in Paperback S.
- Place of PublicationCambs
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDedalus Ltd
- Weight236 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.