All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery day, talented, hardworking women are passed over for promotions. While it's easy to blame a corporate culture that favours men, seasoned executive Grace Killelea identifies ather culprit: a surprising disparity in confidence. Men are prone to overestimate their abilities, while women too often sell themselves short. The Confidence Effect helps women speak out, take risks, and assume leadership positions with assurance. The book moves beyond research and statistics to focus on what's really important: how women can become more confident, one step at a time. Practical strategies show how to turn job competency into the kind of authentic confidence that gets ticed. Women learn to practice the Four R's of Success - relationships, reputation, results, and resilience - dipping in for tips and tools on how to build circles of influence, seize opportunities they rmally avoid, leverage and promote their skills, cultivate executive presence, use data compellingly and bounce back from setbacks. With this powerful new book, women everywhere will find the confidence they need to step off the sidelines onto the playing field - and claim the success they deserve.
- Author BiographyGrace Killelea founded the GKC Group to help women with leadership development & personal branding, and is a sought-after keynote speaker. Previously, she was senior vice president of talent for Comcast, and held executive positions with Lifetime TV and SBC Communications.
- Author(s)Patrick Killelea
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width63 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.