CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionConfidence is a sought-after but often elusive quality. If self-doubt creeps in, confidence gets eroded and we can start to question every aspect of ourselves, losing touch with our instincts and our true self-worth. Personal coach Sarah Litviff shows you in clear steps how to build up to success; how to overcome setbacks, deal with fear, access a positive frame of mind, raise your energy levels and develop powerful, well-placed self-confidence. *How to create confidence: renew your thinking, trust your instincts, exorcize the past and if necessary act till it's real. *How to use confidence: How to turn inaction into action, avoid self-deluding traps and strengthen your feelings of self-worth. *The confident life: Build yourself - and other people up, and create the life you want.
- Author BiographySarah Litvinoff writes widely on personal development issues. She is the author of The Relate Guide to Better Relationships and The Relate Guide to Sex in Loving Relationships .
- Author(s)Sarah Litvinoff
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication25/03/2004
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Active
- Out-of-print date30/06/2007
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight296 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.