All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoey, Evan, and Cee hail from Charlotte's infamous west side. Best friends since childhood, they have experienced highs, lows and everything in between together. Evan is one of the country's most sought-after wedding and event planners. Cee is an A-list celebrity hairstylist. Joey is the East Coast's most popular female club promoter. Combining their talents, they form 'The Luxe Group Conglomerate'. At the height of The Conglomerate's success, a series of mysterious fatal events occur. It is soon discovered that the secret past of one of the girls has come back to haunt them.
- Author BiographyDanielle Santiago is the author of Grindin' and founder of Mischievous Girl Foundation, which is dedicated to helping battered women and inner-city girls. She lives in Harlem, New York, and Charlotte, North Carolina, with her husband and son.
- Author(s)Danielle Santiago
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintUrban Books
- Weight244 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.