Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionRight w, from Berlin to Bangladesh, from New York to Tokyo and Bahamas to Bamida - techlogical revolution is shattering down great institutions, rms and cultures that were once held at very high esteem. Jobs are flying out from factories into homes and across the borders in remote village close to ends of the earth poles. Great cities that experienced riot or strike last in early 1900s are today paralyzed by incessant riots strikes and suicide bombings. The North-ice cap of the earth pole is triggering intermittent rotational imbalance and tremors underneath the earth tectonic plates. Ancient laws are w violated openly and unchallenged, international power alliances are shaken as the new wave of Islamic movement make great news material on the global media block and virtually everything is fallen apart.
- Author(s)Ritchie Felix
- Date of Publication04/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.