All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a Russian prince who reunced his title, this 1892 treatise examines human needs and the ecomic means to satisfy them. Kropotkin rejects capitalism in favor of anarchist market ecomy, consisting of free, self-sufficient communes. He draws upon historic examples to illustrate his fresh, ever-relevant ecomic analysis.
- Author BiographyPeter Kropotkin (1842-1921) rejected his aristocratic birthright and the inequalities of Russian society to pursue a philosophy of nonviolent anarchism based on mutual aid.
- Author(s)Peter Kropotkin
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/12/2011
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight295 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.