All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.81Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
About this product
- DescriptionConscious parenting is about becoming mindful of your behaviour and engaging with your child as an individual. Dr Tsabary inspires parents to get back in touch with their emotions and shed the layers of baggage they have inherited during their own life and are unconsciously heaping on their children. As they become 'conscious' in their parenting, so parents can transform their relationship with their offspring and raise happy, well-adjusted children. The Conscious Parent is already transforming the way people are parenting through its sales in the US where it's spent 15 weeks on the New York Times bestseller list. Oprah described the book as 'The most profound book on parenting I've ever read' and Eckhart Tolle has said 'becoming a conscious parent is the greatest gift you can give your child.' The book features a foreword by His Holiness The Dalai Lama.
- Author BiographyBorn in India, Shefali Tsabary, PhD, completed her doctoral training in Clinical Psychology at Columbia University, New York. She lectures extensively on mindful living and conscious parenting around the world and is in private practice. She lives in New York with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Dr. Shefali Tsabary
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintYellow Kite
- Content Noten/a
- Weight382 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.