All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it. Albert Einstein THE CONSCIOUSNESS QUOTIENT (CQ) presents a breakthrough approach to understanding leadership. Drawing on Eastern and Western philosophy, science, and spirituality, C. J. Cloutier develops an intriguing hypothesis of brain, mind, and consciousness that interprets and brings meaning to Einstein's statement. His philosophy of consciousness is designed to raise the bar on traditional leadership practices that have contributed to worldwide problems, such as the unequal distribution of wealth, widespread pollution, and the ruthless exploitation of natural resources. The transmutational leadership model portrayed in CQ encompasses techniques that bring choiceful awareness to the ethical and moral paradoxes, dilemmas, and conundrums that leaders face in their day-to-day decisions. The Consciousness Quotient demonstrates unequivocally that elevating individual and collective consciousness will help create a saner, ecomically balanced, more just society and safeguard the future for Planet Earth and for our children. www.transmutational-leadership.com
- Author(s)C J Cloutier
- PublisherCjc Consulting Ltd.
- Date of Publication18/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCjc Consulting Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.