All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 3 takes the subject of better land husbandry further. The book first points out the sort of things which have been, and are being used, but are failing to deliver what is required. It then explains the causes of erosion, the theory and practice of soil and water conservation, and practical and lasting ways to construct terraces, including such details as how to build different kinds of terrace walls. Nothing grows from the top down, as also with soil improvement. It explains in detail the way of achieving practical and sustainable soil and water conservation, practical ways in which farmers can themselves make and use practical and lasting ways to construct terraces, including such details as how to build different kinds of terrace walls.
- Author(s)P. J. Storey
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2003
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteglossary
- Weight816 g
- Width216 mm
- Height270 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.