All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $5.79New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
About this product
- DescriptionThis teaching guide covers the identification, deterioration, and conservation of artifacts made from plants. It will be a valuable resource for conservators and students alike.
- Author(s)Dale Paul Kronkright,Mary-Lou E. Florian,Ruth E. Norton,etc.
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication01/12/1990
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGetty Conservation Institute,US
- Content Note68 b&w illustrations, 160 line drawings
- Weight1261 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.