All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a professional, you can't just apply your expertise. You need to present solutions in a way that best suits your clients. You have to work with a wide variety of people: team members, subject matter experts, top executives, and others. Working effectively with associates--while keeping an eye on budgets, schedules, and results--requires a collaborative outlook. Successful professionals today need more than technical skills-- they need to kw how to foster and urish relationships with clients. Consultative skills are essential in this process. The tools outlined in The Consultative Approach have proved to make a difference for our professionals in dealing with their clients. --Jon Olson, partner, Arthur Anderson This book is rich, t only with specific suggestions and step-by-step instructions, but also with commentary and illustrations from [the authors'] own client organizations. It is a useful book about a very important subject. --William Bridges, president, William Bridges & Associates Working consultatively enables you to: * Kw how to work effectively with all types of people * Use a strategic and collaborative communcation process * Apply your expertise in ways that show your value ...and more! The Consultative Approach is a how-to handbook that will enable you to reap the benefits of partnering. You'll find informative case studies, easy-to-use assessment tools, enlightening exercises, and practical worksheets. Plus, you'll get flow chart planning guides and a partnering strategy action plan that will enable you to chart your communication growth. The Consultative Approach has it all! Plot your path to consultative success with this comprehensive guidebook.
- Author BiographySUZANNE SAXE have over thirty years of combined experience working in a variety of field, as internal and external consultants, marketing and sales professionals, product development managers, and educators. They have worked with over sixty companies in such fields as financial services, transportation, high technology, utilities, small business, service, hospitality, higher education, nonprofit, healthcare, networking, manufacturing, government, consulting, commercial real estate, and retail. Both Saxe and LaGrossa are specialists in training, organization development and many other management related areas.
- Author(s)Suzanne Saxe,Virginia LaGrossa
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/08/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.