All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe Consulting Apprenticeship is written for business professionals and consultants with a focus on nuances passed on during apprenticeship regarding consulting delivery. Business professionals can benefit with a jump-start approach to applying consulting principles to their business. Designed for the busy professional, The Consulting Apprenticeship is a book of forty, quick-read ideas. These forty, short chapters are divided into four sections:
- Consulting Mindset - This section covers consulting ways of thinking and can be adopted by both company personnel and consultants.
- Consulting Techniques - This section covers specific tactics and toolkit methods when using consultative approaches in the trenches as either a company- or consulting firm-practitioner.
- Consulting Mastery - This section covers advanced perspectives on consulting and may be more useful to either company personnel evaluating consultants or mid- to senior-level consultants.
- Consulting Special Situations - Whereas the prior sections are applicable to a wide variety of situations, this section covers more infrequent, specific business situations involving consultative approaches in the trenches as either a company- or consulting firm-practitioner.
- Author BiographySteve Shu provides management consulting and business development services. He specializes in incubating new initiatives and business lines with primary focus on services and technology. Steve has held a number consulting and management roles at Allianz Global Investors Center for Behavioral Finance, Allscripts, Nortel Business Consulting, Pittiglio Rabin Todd and McGrath (acquired by PwC), and numerous startups. Steve has also been an Assistant Professor in the business school at Irvine University and an Account Director for the Taproot Foundation. Steve holds an MBA from the University of Chicago and both an ME and BS in Electrical Engineering from Cornell University. Steve can be reached using the contact information available at steveshuconsulting.com
- Author(s)Steve Shu
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.