Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.31Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $48.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA computer virus is threatening to cripple the international banking community. Hackers have siphoned off hundreds of millions of dollars with every indication that they will continue unless the complex virus can be stopped. With the clock ticking down, the governments of the United States and UK must partner to neutralize the virus while simultaneously keeping it secret in order to avert a public panic and sudden run on cash. Still reeling from a divorce and his ex-wife's infidelity, American high-tech guru Wes Williams is recruited by the British government and finds himself on a flight to South America to stop the virus. But things get even more complicated when he falls in love with a Chilean beauty who happens to be mistress to a powerfully ruthless South American businessman with ties to the Brits: a man who will stop at thing to keep his secrets safe. Williams and Elear suddenly find themselves on the run and in a fight for their lives as the tentacles of a government conspiracy tighten around them. A n-stop thriller full of shocking twists and sharp turns, The ConTech Betrayal forces you to hold on to your seat as the hero careens through a maze of conflicting motives, revenge and an ultimate, desperate plan to save himself. Guaranteed to get your heart racing and pulse pounding, The ConTech Betrayal will keep you guessing until its ultimate, show-stopping climax.
- Author BiographyTerry Goodin is an independent businessman whose work as a software developer and telecommunications consultant took him across the globe to resolve technical computer issues for large corporations. Projects in the UK, South America and Australia exposed him to colorful situations and personalities that are the basis for the characters in this story. His company, Weblinkusa developed the first-generation Virtual Private Network, allowing computers to share encrypted business-critical serial data across the Internet using the latest technologies, and at the highest speeds available. His grasp of high-tech, and of computer viruses used in cyber-crime make him imminently qualified to craft the technical elements of this novel. Trained as a programmer at the Computer Sciences Lab in Quantico Virginia, he is a United States Marine Corps veteran and graduate of the University of Illinois, Champaign. The father of three grown children, he now lives in Scottsdale, Arizona with his wife.
- Author(s)Terry Goodin
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $31.03New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $26.21Trending at AU $31.03
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.15
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.