All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe Continuing Financial Crisis: Worldviews Collide! addresses the financing principles that led to the financial crisis. It addresses the cause for the continuation of the crisis, and it reviews the various events during the last four years of the crisis. This book also shows how these principles have played out, while providing an assessment of our ecomic future.
- Author(s)Philip J Clements
- PublisherCenter for Christian Business Ethics Today, LLC.
- Date of Publication31/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCenter for Christian Business Ethics Today, LLC.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.