Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionDo you ever feel like you are sidelined in society for being White? Do you wonder why young White kids don't seem to act White anymore? Does it seem to you like there are less and less White people today? These questions and many others are answered in this wildly entertaining book by Ashley Morgan. Starting off from the heart-pounding days of slavery to the racial discord of the mid-1900's to the future of White society in the coming decades, this book brings you new insight into the controversy that has lasted for hundreds of years and how government may have helped play a role throughout the heated debates.
- Author(s)Ashley Morgan
- Date of Publication20/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.