Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe Controller's Game is a tale of heroic action born of desperation. Bernie Weiss, a quirky small-time accountant with a colorful past, creates a game to see if he can circumvent his employer's financial control system. But when Bernie becomes exasperated by his company's lack of effort to liberate a group of its employees who have been kidnapped in Afghanistan, his game becomes a plan of action. Bernie calls upon old friends who embark upon a covert operation to locate and free the hostages. The reader will be captivated as the twists and turns of Bernie's elaborate plan unfold. Bernie frustrates the FBI, the Carabinieri, and Interpol as he and his cohorts travel across three continents to rescue his co-workers. An unforeseen event in the deuement will keep the reader enthralled until the very last paragraph.
- Author(s)Don Lachman
- Date of Publication22/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.