All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.62Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionHow to make delicious meals from prepared convenience foods. Create sensational family meals that taste like they were made from scratch, yet actually use convenience foods -- canned, frozen, bagged, boxed, or from a jar. For soul-satisfying weekday meals to decadent desserts, all you need are common and convenient supermarket ingredients. With the 125 recipes in The Convenience Cook, managing mealtime has never been easier. Take a can of salmon and create an inspired Thai-Style Curry, simply by adding some coconut milk and a few pantry ingredients. Create an Easy Shepherd's Pie by using convenience foods like ground beef, canned beef broth and frozen hash brown potatoes. A dozen recipes use one of the most commonly available convenience foods: chicken. When kids need a quick treat, simply unwrap the crescent roll dough, add some applesauce, dried cranberries, a little sugar and cinnamon and presto! you have an easy and delicious Apple Cranberry Pan Dowdy. Included is a listing of pantry staples and lots of helpful tips, techniques and imaginative variations for each recipe.
- Author BiographyJudith Finlayson is a journalist and author with a life-long love of cooking. Her two best-selling slow cooker books have sold 200,000 copies.
- Author(s)Judith Finlayson
- PublisherRobert Rose Inc
- Date of Publication06/11/2003
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationWillowdale
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintRobert Rose Inc
- Content Note40 colour photographs
- Weight558 g
- Width197 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.